Connect the plug to the power supply. Press the ON/OFF button at the bottom of the tool to turn the MERMADE Spin ‘ON’. The ’-’ and ‘+’ buttons indicate temperature control, with the right button increasing the temperature and left button decreasing the temperature.
Choose the temperature according to your hair type. We suggest starting at the lowest temperature and changing as per needed. Fine or damaged hair should stay at a lower temperature and thick or coarse hair will generally need to be at a higher temperature.
Ensure your hair is dry and clamp towards the bottom of the barrel depending on hair length. Press ‘L’ to curl your hair in a left rotating direction and ‘R’ to curl your hair in a right rotating direction. Hold down the ‘L’ or ‘R’ button down to spin the barrel. BE CAREFUL TO TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE BUTTON BEFORE YOU APPROACH THE HEAD/SCALP AREA. The barrel will continue to spin if you keep your finger on the button. You can also wrap the hair around the tool without using the rotational buttons like a normal curling wand. Press ‘Set’ button to reset clamp. ‘Set’ turns the barrel back to the starting position Repeat on whole head.
Hold for 3-10 seconds depending on how defined you want your curls. Unwrap the hair or release the clamp to remove the hair from the barrel. Repeat the same action on the rest of your hair. Smaller sections create a tighter curl and bigger sections create a more loose curl. Brush out for an on-trend look. It is recommended to change the direction of the curl on either side of the head.
Wait for hair to cool then brush or comb the curls out for waves. After using, turn the power off and ensure it cools down before safely storing away.
- BE CAREFUL TO TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE BUTTON BEFORE YOU APPROACH THE HEAD/SCALP AREA.
- Read all instructions carefully and practise using the tool prior to using on hair.
- Safety stand on all heat tools must be used at all times.
- All heat tools should only be placed on heat-resistant material.
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
- Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
Mermade Hair is the brand trusted by celebrities, stylists, salons and influencers across the globe.