Forget 9am-5pm hair. The Mermade Hair Straightener is the hair tool that will carry you from 5am-9pm. Tame those morning flyaways, get slick and straight work hair, style those evening curls, and then do it all over again. Pack it in your handbag, and even take it on international travel with its lightweight design and universal voltage. The soft rounded edges and 28mm floating plates make it the hair straightener to suit all hair types, lengths, and textures without snagging, tugging, or causing any unnecessary damage. It’s the hair straightener for every aspect of your lifestyle.
- Floating plates – 28mm smooth floating plates feature flexible springs to suit all hair types, lengths and textures
- Lightweight design – light enough to take with you anywhere
- Temperature control – 130°C – 230°C / 265°F – 450°F
- Rounded edges – enhances ability to curl while preventing snagging and tugging
- Ionic technology – helps to seal your hair cuticle, create shine and curb flyaways
- Ceramic plates – ensures styled hair is long-lasting, silky + shiny and won’t cause unnecessary damage to hair
- Advanced heat technology – heats up extra fast and provides even heat distribution
- Powerful – 100-240V~, 50/60HZ, 45W
- Auto shut-off – automatically turns off after 1-hour
- Professional use – 2.5m swivel cord
- Two (2) Year Warranty + Quality Check Guarantee – your purchase is protected with our Two (2) Year Warranty
Step 1. Make sure hair is dry before using. Press the ‘ON/OFF’ button and use the ‘+’ button to increase heat or the ‘-’ button to decrease heat. The thicker and frizzier the hair, the higher the heat setting should be.
Style Tip: Prep your hair with a heat protectant every time you use heat on your hair. For extra volume and control, use a styling mousse or root spray.
Step 2. Start by dividing hair into one-to-two-inch sections. Clamp the hair between the ceramic plates and glide down to straighten. Alternatively, angle and rotate the straightener to create curls. Repeat this process for all layers and sections of hair.
Step 3. Once you have finished styling your hair, press the button to ‘OFF’. Allow the straightener to cool down completely before stowing away.
Wipe the handle and plates with a damp cloth.
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.
- Heated appliances should only be rested on heat proof surfaces.
- Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
Mermade Hair is the brand trusted by celebrities, stylists, salons and influencers across the globe.